Saturday, December 10, 2011

Test Drive



Well, I've slowly been working on the RETRO METRO this week, getting her ready for a maiden voyage to our local muffler shop. I went in to get her registered this week using a NY State registration that was signed over to me. The DMV ladies let me register it, but told me they needed an empty weight slip.... so, the dump is about 4 miles from here that has a scale.. so I fired her up, and headed down the road... with only 4 inches of exhaust - L O U D !! So, now it's sitting over at my parent's place where I will take it to the exhaust muffler shop later this week. Runs great!! Also, scored this grill off Ebay this week too... It was cold out, but the few people outside all gave me looks... I couldn't tell if it was "Cool!" or "What the hell?" Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. The thoughts were probably 50/50 there Rob. I am on the "cool" side however....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck happened to the Buick???

    ReplyDelete